Thanks to Noah Semple and Jasminka Kalajdzic for alerting the CALE listserv to the following conferences:
- March 19 (next Tuesday): Panel on Access to Justice and Early Childhood Education (Canadian Forum on Civil Justice, Costs of Justice Project). Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto. Link: http://issuesofcostandaccess.eventbrite.com
- April 25-27: CBA Envisioning Equal Justice Summit. Vancouver. Links: Website. Program.
- May 30 – June 2: Law and Society Assoc. Annual Meeting. Boston. Links: Website; Program.
- June 4-5: Canadian Association of Law Teachers Conference. University of Victoria. Links: Preliminary Program
- July 1-4: Canadian Law and Society Association Annual Meeting. University of British Columbia. Link: Website.
- July 2-3 Windsor Law is hosting a conference on Commercial Litigation Funding: Comparative, Ethical and Regulatory Perspectives. There are panels on access to justice, ethics and other themes. For further info: www.uwindsor.ca/law/fundingconference.
- Aug 5-7: International Conference of Legal Regulators Meeting. San Francisco. Link: website. I am told that this conference is open to researchers. If you contact them via their form they will put you on the mailing list.